❀ Look Carol145 Bebb ❀ # 348

By Carol145 Bebb - 4:20 PM

❀ Jumpersuit : =Zenith=Vintage Jumpersuit (Rose B) @ Tres Chic
❀ Shoes : =Zenith=Suede Sandal (Rose) @ Tres Chic
❀ Skin and Lips : .tsg. Rei Skin Vampy @ Skin Fair 
❀ Hair :  [LCKY] Meredith // Neutral II Pack @ The Kwaii Project

❀ Scene
uk - NightingGale Bench+FlowerPowerPillows @The Fantasy Collective
uk - Seelie Court Thrones Set - Oneword @ OneWord
!gO! Love my doll - 2 Strollers Rose - RARE @ The secret Affair
!gO! Love my doll - Majla @ The secret Affair
!gO!  Love my doll - Majka @ The secret Affair
!gO!  Love my doll - Pola @ The secret Affair
!gO!  Love my doll - Zosia @ The secret Affair 
!gO!  Love my doll - Ewa @ The secret Affair
Aphrodite Leprechaun tree with/without pot o gold
Aphrodite lucky charm tree with/without shamrocks falling
64 SHORT GRASS 5x5x0.3 * GREEN MEADOW * FLAT SQUARE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários