❀ Look Carol145 Bebb ❀ # 513

By Carol145 Bebb - 8:33 AM

❀ Coat : M.I.X.* - Fur Coat @The Project Se7en
❀ Boots : [BREATHE]-Kenzie Boots @The Florest
❀ Socks : fri. - Charity.Socks
❀ Hair : [^.^Ayashi^.^] Yuno hair-Fatpack 
❀ Skin App Catwa : (Enfer Sombre*) Lillian Skin @The Project Se7en

❀ Scene
Candy Crunchers  @SaRaNae
Candy Crunchers - Indie  Couch - Rare
Candy Crunchers - Indie Chair -Rare
Candy Crunchers - Indie table
Candy Crunchers - Indie Shelf
Candy Crunchers - Indie Big Chest
Candy Crunchers - Indie Sm Chest
Candy Crunchers - Indie Rug
Candy Crunchers - Indie Plants

Serenity Style-A bit of me gacha @The Fantasy Collective 
Serenity Style- A bit of me- owl suitcase RARE
Serenity Style- A bit of me- Orange Owl
Serenity Style- A bit of me- Strawerry Owl
Serenity Style- A bit of me- Yellow Birds
Serenity Style- A bit of me- Light Nest
Serenity Style- A bit of me- Letters Suitcase Light
Serenity Style- A bit of me- Ballons Suitcase Light- LOOTBOX 1
Serenity Style- A bit of me- Yellow Chick
Serenity Style- A bit of me- Blue Chick

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários