❀ Look Carol145 Bebb ❀ # 568

By Carol145 Bebb - 9:53 AM

❀ Outifit : M.I.X.*Glitter style @The Project Se7en
❀ Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Shizuko Mesh Hair - Style 1 - Solar Ombre RARE @The Chapter Four 
❀ Skin App Catwa Head : more more. bomi skin @The Seasons Story
❀ Headband, Puppy and Balloon : [Black Bantam] Lil Puppy Chief Unicorn Gacha @The Chapter Four 

❀ Scene 
IONIC : stay with me @The Chapter Four 
ionic : Bizarre triangle of love
ionic : Canvas on the floor
ionic : Celing bulb pipes
ionic : Cereals & cooking stuff (shelf)
ionic : Dining table & chairs
ionic : kitchenware Cabinet
ionic : Luz (lamp)
ionic : Sansevieria plant & lamp
ionic : Stay tonight (bed)
ionic : Stay with me (frames)
ionic : Stay with me (Industrial House) RARE
ionic : Striped couch

JIAN My Lil Equines 5. Rainbow Unicorn Companion 
JIAN My Lil Equines 11. Rainbow Unicorn Wanderer 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários