❀ Look Carol145 Bebb ❀ # 660

By Carol145 Bebb - 11:18 AM

❀ Outfit : :Moon Amore: Plastilicious Outfit @Collabor88
❀ Sneakers, Socks And Decora : Astralia x Momento . notice me senpai gacha @kustom9
❀ Nails : Astralia - Pina Colada polish + Nails (Comp system/Lipstick) @N21
❀ Hair : [^.^Ayashi^.^] Minoko hair-Fatpack @The Kawaii Project
❀ Barrette : [^.^Ayashi^.^] Minoko barrette @The Kawaii Project
❀ Skin App Catwa Head : (Enfer Sombre*) Lis {a} Peach tone - LIMITED SKIN - 100 COPIES @Limit8
❀ Eyes : (Enfer Sombre*) Aurora Eye L {Light Brown}
❀ Bag And Necklace : Hazy. Alien set @Collabor88
❀ Sweets : Hazy. Unicorn's Sweets Gacha @Prismatica

❀ Scene
Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops (Sprinkles) @Pocketgacha
* Les sucreries de Fairy * My Cute bearmaid @Cosmopolitan
* My Cute Bearmaid * Pink Decoration 1
* My Cute Bearmaid * Pink Decoration 2
* My Cute Bearmaid * Pink Shoulder Bear

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários